Monday, January 23, 2006

Full Duty Once Again!

The best news is that on Saturday morning my physical therapist cleared me to return to work full duty. Today I'm back on shift for the normal 24 hours and am happy to be back and on a more normal schedule. It'll be nice to have full days off again. After such a busy day yesterday I was a teensy bit worried that I'd be sore and feeling it today. To the contrary, my back is feeling great so far so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll only continue to get better and better. Even after a good hard I'm-gonna-need-a-shower work out this afternoon I'm still feeling great! I feel positive that there will be no more LDB for me!

Although it is a Monday, due to the football playoff games that were on today the Chief declared it a light day.
She started off the day by saying "Okay, get those truck checks and inventories done quick. There's football on!" Love her! Some found the day a bit tedious though and found other ways to deal with their ADHD issues. Bobby Brady built a hat out of cardboard and duct tape that holds two cans of soda with straws to drink from and a large bowl of popcorn. It's a practical party addition. Yarnes made a duct tape wallet. I have to give him credit, it looks good and the finish work is divine! ;-) They are clever guys!

The day is now winding down and I think I'll go settle in with one of my three books till bedtime. It's so good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home