Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hut, hut...

Another day of dive tending; early, short, and uneventful. Back just in time for some lunch. No breakfast on work mornings so I was getting the grumbly tummy. Lucky day for me as it was grilled cheese lunch day! Yahoo! There is an unwritten requirement for tomato soup to accompany the grilled cheese but alas, it was foul soup smelling a lot like dog food. Blech.

Took a walk out Hut Point to see Scott's Storage Hut and Vince's Cross. The hut was pretty cool. Weird to think that it's been there as a monument for so long. The views from Hut Point were awesome, but the wind was bitterly cold and I'm pretty sure that even hours later my face is still frozen. I can see how Vince might have died out there! ;-)
A game of dodge ball came next and now I'm off for a good long cardio workout. After dinner I think I may go play "Settle in to your room" bingo. There are some pretty sweet prizes for the taking! It may also be a good night for a coffee house visit or a quiet night in with a movie. Who knows what the evening will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home